- Windows 10 (32bit i 64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit i 64 bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit i 64 bit)
- Windows Vista, Service Pack 2 nebo novější (všechny edice vyjma Starter)
- Windows Server 2008 E2
- Windows Server, Service Pack 2 nebo novější
- Poslední verze Fedora / OpenSuse / Ubuntu.)
- Mac OSX 10.9 nebo novější
- Ubuntu 14.04 or higher (*)
- openSUSE (*)
- Fedora (*)
- Procesor: frekvence 1 GHz nebo rychlejší
- RAM: 256 MB, doporučeno 1 Gb nebo více
- Pevný disk: 250 MB pro soubory programu + volné místo 1 GB
- Zobrazení: minimálně XGA 1024x768, true color
- NVIDIA chipsets
- GeForce 8 Series
- GeForce 9 Series
- GeForce GTX Series
- AMD ATI chipsets
- R600 family
- R700 family
- INTEL chipsets
- GMA 4000 family
(*) Supported Linux distribution versions:
Bricsys has chosen to support Ubuntu, openSUSE and Fedora.
BricsCAD (Linux) V16,V17 is built with gcc 4.8.2 on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS. As a result the minimum required c++ runtime (libstdc++) is 4.8.2. In practice, BricsCAD (Linux) can run on almost any distribution that is newer than Ubuntu 14.04.
We receive many support requests for other distributions. As a rule of thumb, if we can reproduce the reported issue in one of the supported distributions, we provide support for it.
(**) BricsCAD's non-wireframe render modes are based on RedSDK technology from Redway3D®.
GPU-acceleration for these render modes requires a supported GPU (graphic processing unit), either on a video card or on the motherboard.
On Windows, all graphic cards from NVIDIA, ATI and INTEL are supported by RedSDK
On Linux, 3D graphics hardware acceleration in RedSDK is supported on the following video chipsets:
NVIDIA cards. It is advised to use the latest recommended driver from NVIDIA.
ATI cards. It is advised to use the latest recommended driver from ATI/AMD.
3D graphics hardware acceleration in RedSDK on Linux is NOT supported on:
INTEL cards. As opposed to ATI and NVIDIA, 3D hardware acceleration in linux drivers for INTEL cards is relatively new. So far we do not yet officially support 3D hardware acceleration on INTEL cards, although we are working on it.
Laptops with dual graphics, although it happens to work on some dual graphics systems using recent versions of proprietary NVIDIA drivers.
BricCAD na 30 dní zdarma